I talked to my best friend this morning. We have known each other since we were 9 years old, have shared almost everything about our lives. I am thankful for such a friendship. Not once have I sensed mistrust, or distance between us. We sometimes go months without seeing each other or calling, but we email at least once in a while. When we do talk it is as if we pick up exactly where we left off not missing a beat. We both strive to keep the friendship going, in spite of it all.....She lives in Texas and I live in a neighboring state. We lived on the same street growing up. I moved in at the end of the block. We met out in the street on our block and we were instant friends. She is more like a sister, her whole family is my family.
I feel very blessed.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment